Indice del forum

YuGiOh!_Forum

Quasto sito tratterą del pił famoso gioco di carte collezonabili!

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Olympic gold-medal favourite Mark McMorris is in
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Bellroll33

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

Etą: 26

italy
MessaggioInviato: 13 Mag 2019 11:49:01    Oggetto:  Olympic gold-medal favourite Mark McMorris is in
Descrizione:

REGINA - Olympic gold-medal favourite Mark McMorris is in "great spirits," despite a fall that fractured a rib and nearly derailed his dream. Don McMorris, the snowboarders father, says Mark is moving around quite well after the incident during Saturdays slopestyle event at the Winter X Games in Aspen, Colo. "When we left him (Sunday), he could bend over and touch his toes because of where (the injury) is at," Don McMorris told The Canadian Press on Monday. "You know a cracked rib in the front, you couldnt do that, but where its at (around the back), he could bend to his toes and could raise his knees up to kind of his chest. "He was really doing better than we all thought. Hes got five or six days before he has to worry about riding and hes got the best people around him." Mark McMorris caught his snowboard on the lip of a rail and went sliding down the bar on his right side before landing hard on the snow during the final. He stayed on the ground for a few minutes before riding down the hill under his own power. It seems the 20-year-old Regina native lost focus. "He probably hit that rail through the week, I dont know 50 times, and never had a problem with it or any of the rails because thats, I think, one of the strongest parts of his riding," said Don McMorris, who was in Aspen when his son fell. "But obviously he was focused on what he was going to do on the jump line because he was going to try something pretty major." Don McMorris says his son didnt hurt much at first, but the pain got worse as the afternoon wore on. Mark McMorris finished with a silver medal at the event, but was "pretty down," said his father. Mark McMorris had said being an Olympian is a dream come true. He was the two-time defending Winter X Games champion in slopestyle. When he was named to the Olympic team earlier this month, McMorris said hes been "preparing like a mad man." The fall raised questions as to whether he could compete in Sochi. "He was really scared, not necessarily about his own well-being, I dont think, but that he wouldnt get to go to the Olympics," said Don McMorris. "That was really playing on his mind and when he does that, he just gets really quiet and doesnt really talk or say much to anybody. "And you could just tell that he was really scared and worried about not getting to fulfil his dream." The elder McMorris says the tough part was waiting to hear what the team doctors had to say. He describes it as an agonizing wait of about three hours. They eventually decided Mark would go to Sochi, as planned. "I cant tell you what he said because that would not be printable," joked Don McMorris. "He was really relieved." A fractured rib usually takes six weeks to heal, so Mark McMorris wont have time to fully recover before the Games start Feb. 7. But his father is cautiously optimistic. "Yes, Im optimistic, (I) have to be," he said. "I mean maybe too optimistic because theres going to be a lot of pain and . . . you dont know how the body will react, but compared to what it could have been, were pretty happy."
. DArnaud hit one of three doubles for the Mets as they took a 4-0 lead in the first. Then the catchers seventh home run of the season broke the game open in the fifth. The 41-year-old Colon (10-Cool retired the first 20 batters in his last outing Wednesday against Seattle, eventually allowing two runs on three hits in 7 1-3 innings in a 3-2 win.
. Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak.
.Hammel pitched inside more and it helped him get into the seventh inning as the Colorado Rockies beat the San Diego Padres 3-2 on Friday night.
. Sources tell TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun the international tournament will likely return in September 2016 rather than 2015.
. Those who impressed in each of the three events were asked to attend the main CFL Combine which begins Friday in Toronto.CAMROSE, Alta. - Rachel Homan improved to 4-0 through round-robin play at the Canada Cup curling tournament with a 7-6 win over Val Sweeting in Draw 6 Thursday night.The win makes Homans Ottawa rink the only undefeated foursome in both the womens and mens draws.Homan had an early 3-1 lead and was up 5-2 after stealing one in the sixth but gave up a deuces to Sweeting in the eighth and 10th. Homan had to draw the four-foot in the 11th for the win.I knew the path and knew the weight and had the sweepers to get it there, Homan said of the final shot.A great game for the fans. A ton of made shots from both teams. We had to fight for every point. They played a great game and we had to play our best to win. 4-0 is definitely a good position but we want to finish strong though.Edmontons Sweeting is 2-2. She beat Olympic champion Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg, 10-8 in Draw 5 earlier in the day.In the morning draw, Homan drew to the button with her final stone to score one and beat Edmontons Heather Nedohin 5-4. Nedohin now sits at 3-1 after downing Sherry Anderson (2-2), 7-4 in the late draw.Jones made a raised takeout for five in the ninth end in a 12-7 victory over Sherry Middaugh (1-3) of Coldwater, Ont.dddddddddddd, in Draw 4.Meanwhile on the mens side, Glenn Howard (3-1) of Penetanguishene, Ont., lost his first match of the tournament, 7-4 to Olympic champion Brad Jacobs (2-2) of Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., in Draw 6.Jacobs scored two in the sixth end and added singles in the seventh and eighth to pull away with the victory. It was Jacobs first win of the day after falling to Brad Gushue (2-2) of St. Johns, N.L., 5-4 in the afternoon.Howard started his day with a 4-3 win over Winnipegs Mike McEwen (3-1) in Draw 5. McEwen took a 9-4 win over Jim Cotter (1-3) of Vernon, B.C., in the morning.In other action from Draw 6, Calgarys Kevin Koe improved to 2-2 with a 8-7 win over Canada (1-3), which is skipped by Calgarys John Morris. Koe scored a single in the 11th end to seal the victory. On the womens side, Middaugh of Coldwater, Ont., scored two in the 10th end to edge Alison Flaxey (0-4) of Listowel, Ont., 8-7.Round-robin play continues Friday with Draws 7, 8 and 9.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato Indirizzo AIM
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 13 Mag 2019 11:49:01    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: